Troll 2 (1990)
A family vacation to Nilbog goes horribly wrong when it turns out the townsfolk are actually trolls, er, no, goblins! And they are hungry for their favorite meal: half plant and half tourist.
What Makes it Wasted Cinema Approved:
- It is wholly unrelated to Troll and in fact there are no trolls in the movie, only goblins.
- The writer and director are an Italian couple with limited English language skills who just wanted to make an anti-vegetarian film to spite their lame vegetarian friends.
- One of the lead actors is actually a dentist.
- A road trip is a great time to sing Mommy's favorite song: "Row, row, row your boat gently down the stream..."
- Four shirtless guys hanging out together in a trailer on a camping trip. One of them might even get lucky. With a witch. And some sexy popcorn.
- Holly's acting. The worst we have seen yet (and we've seen a lot).
- Grandpa Seth: back from the dead to do battle with goblins.
- Grandpa Seth: his creepy smile and his claim that "I didn't go to Hell, I just have friends there who taught me a few things." Mhmm, we hear you, Grandpa. *Wink*
- Nearly domestic violence or an important parenting lesson? You can't piss on hospitality!
Toastworthy Moments (Rules):
Take a drink everytime...
- Someone says "Grandpa"
- "Nilbog" or "Goblin" is seen or heard
- Someone eats the Green Food
- Face Herpes, or the Goblin Face Clover is shown
- The crazy Witch raises her eyebrows
- Grandpa Seth smiles creepily
- Grandpa Seth appears or disappears
- Oddly homoerotic moments
- A shirt button is left unbottoned
BONUS: Drink during the "30 seconds" of Joshua's frozen time